Join us for a beautiful afternoon sail out to the reef with a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters! Jump on Key West’s newest catamaran, The Sandie Cat.
Jet Ski Tours
- Early Bird JetSki Tour Driver
- JetSki Tour Driver
Hop on a Jet Ski for the Best Tour Around the Island!
This tour offers truly unique views of the island and takes you to multiple locations, giving you an amazing jet ski ride combined with an awesome tour. Stops include Key West Harbor, Southernmost Point, Florida Keys Wildlife Sanctuary, Boca Chica Sandbar, and a few other secret spots.
This trip is consistently voted as one of the top things to do in Key West. This action-packed 28-mile jet ski tour stops at five to six different locations as you learn some historic and fun facts about the island.
Our entertaining and experienced jet ski guides show you how to use the equipment, then they take you all the way around the island to see the Key West coastline.
- 28 mile guided tour
- The newest Jet Skis/Waverunners in the Florida Keys
- Multiple stops at places such as Southernmost point, Historic Key West Harbor, Florida Marine Sanctuary
- Local sandbar to jump off for a swim
- Free second rider
- Free shuttle pick ups
- Best for guests ages 5+
- This trip is great for both new and experienced riders.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable guides split the group up to allow the thrill-seekers to go full throttle while those looking for more of a leisurely scenic trip enjoy the sights.
- Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a jetski. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure. Tests can be taken online, click here.
This activity is operated by Key West Jet Ski Inc.