Try a parasailing combo package and make the most out of your day! After you go parasailing, choose from jet skiing, reef snorkeling, sunset snorkeling, or dolphin watching.
- Parasail Flyer Ages 5+
- Early Bird Flyer Ages 5+
- Rider Secure a spot on the boat with no flight included
The Longest and Highest Flight in Key West!
If you’re looking for a great parasail ride, let us take you up over the famous Key West Bight. Step easily from the dock onto our boat as you are greeted by our crew and captain. Enjoy tropical music as we cruise out to the crystal clear Key West waters. Our crew seats you safely in the parasail harness and slowly raises you in the air, flying you high above Key West as you gain a bird’s-eye view.
We have been parasailing in Key West for over 35 years. With more parasail trips than any other company, we are proud to offer the safest and most experienced trips. We use state-of-the-art boats and the best equipment available.
- Our parasail boats can host up to 12 passengers.
- Each flight lasts between 8-12 minutes.
- Solo or tandem flights are determined on-site, taking into consideration weight distribution for the safety of all passengers.
- Sunset Watersports’ fleet of parasail boats are all Coast Guard inspected and certified. Nothing but the newest and the best equipment for our flyers.
- Smathers Beach: Fly high above Smathers Beach and get a unique view of the south side of the island. Float high in the air as you get to see the crystal clear waters, shallow water reef, marine life, kayakers, and much more.
- Historic Seaport: Soar above the island and get a one-of-a-kind view of the Historic Seaport. Float high above the sea as you get to see all of the other charter boats, cruise ships, resorts, and much more.
This activity is operated by Conch Republic Parasail LLC