Grab a tropical mixed drink and dance to a live performance while enjoying a legendary Key West Sunset. Includes delicious appetizers!
- Safari Boat Seats 2 People
- 3rd Rider 40lbs or less
Discover Key West’s Best Kept Secret!
Jump in and captain your very own private boat as your tour guide takes you through Key West’s backcountry on this one-of-a-kind Key West eco-excursion.
Visit a local hidden treasure, Mud Keys, where you can enjoy a beautiful sandbar and secluded beach. You can also explore this tropical mangrove island with a few trail options.
Grab some snorkel gear and explore this mangrove island, known for its crystal clear waters and abundant wildlife. Come explore our secluded beaches and mangrove islands only accessible by boat. This 25-mile guided tour is arguably the most beautiful Key West excursion.
- Guided backcountry eco-tour
- Secluded islands exploration
- Snorkel gear
- Florida state law requires everyone born after January 1, 1988, to take a Florida boater’s safety test, which we have available right at the facility for $3.
- We give you a temporary permit and the state will mail you your permit, which is good for one year.
- The boats are custom 2-person pistol boats. A third (very small) person can be added to the boat if they are under 40 lbs.
This activity is operated by Sunset Boat Rentals & Tours Inc.